Integrated Management System Benefits
Integrated Management System
An Integrated Management System (IMS) addresses a company’s Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety needs in a single system:
• Quicker development time
• Reduced development costs compared to developing different systems
• Easier to maintain – one set of documentation, policies, procedures and processes for all standards.
OHS Management System
An Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) is designed to help a business to create a safe, secure and well-managed workplace by:
• Identifying and minimizing hazards associated with your organisations business
• Reducing incidents, accidents and injuries in the workplace
• Reducing risks of legal action for worker’s compensation and liability claims
• Providing due diligence evidence should an incident or accident occur
An effective OHS Management System protects employers, customers, suppliers, and other members of the public who may be impacted by the work environment Implementing an OHS Management System communicates the organisation’s commitment to best practice.
Quality Management System
Numerous studies have found that implementing ISO 9001 resulted in Superior performance and that certified companies outperform their competition.
Studies also confirmed significant financial benefits for businesses that have the ISO 9001 certification. The results of these studies confirm the feedback that Wright Business Development has been getting, from our customers.
Direct benefits you are likely to see:
• Streamline your business process
• Provides Senior Management with an efficient management process
• Mandatory if you want to Tender for some public-sector work
• Highlights deficiencies in your business
• Consistency and effectiveness across business functions
• Improved customer services
• Clarification of expectations for employees and customers
• Ease of induction of new staff
• Confidence for customers – resulting in successful tendering
• Reviewing your business with an independent third party
• Provides continuous assessment and improvement
• Marketing opportunity’s
Environmental Management System
An Environmental Management System (EMS) is a structured system which helps an organisation to identify the environmental impacts from its business activities and to improve its environmental performance.
Advantages of having an EMS include:
• Monitor and measure environmental performance against key indicators
• Ensure due diligence and ongoing consideration of legal and environmental requirements
• Assist with environmental reporting
• Obtain competitive advantage
• Build goodwill from customers, employees and stakeholders.